- 2 slices bread (white, wheat, rye, or raisin)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon grape jelly
- 3 or 4 bite-size fish-shaped crackers
- Rolled fruit leather
- Graham snack teddy-bear-shaped cookies
- Sweetened fruit-flavored round cereal
- Spread one-half of the top of one slice of bread with peanut butter to create the "beach."
- Spread the other half with grape jelly to create the "ocean."
- Arrange fish crackers in the ocean.
- If desired, cut small rectangles of fruit leather for beach towels to place on the beach, and place graham snack cookies on each towel.
- Place a cereal ring next to each cookie so the teddy bears can take a dip in the ocean if they get too hot.
- Top with remaining bread slice.